Ophthalmology in El Paso, TX
Southwest Eye Institute is a LASIK eye surgery and eye care clinic located in the Resler Canyon neighborhood of West El Paso. Our ophthalmologists and eye doctors offer diverse range of specialty qualifications, including cataract surgery, LASIK, laser vision correction (PRK), pterygium, glaucoma, eyelid corrective and cosmetic surgery.
You may benefit from our VIP programs for LASIK and Cataract.
Our Westside office is conveniently located down the street from Whole Foods®, on the corner of Resler and Pitt Drives.
Eye Care Services & Conditions
Below are some of the vision services & conditions we treat at our East El Paso office:
- cataract surgery
- comprehensive eye exams
- diabetic retinopathy
- blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Call or request an appointment online and ask about our VIP programs for LASIK and Cataract surgery.
How to find us:
From I-10 heading Westbound
- take Exit 12 for Resler Drive and then we are 0.9 miles on the right.
From I-10 heading Eastbound:
- take Exit 11 for Mesa Street.
- Make a left on Mesa
- and then in 1.6 miles make a right on Pitt Street (next to Whole Foods®).
- At the stop sign make a right to continue on Pitt
- We are at the end of the block on the right hand side (at the corner of Pitt and Resler).